- Double J (2017-present)
– contributing music features to the Double J website
- Cuttings Editor (2012-2014)
– Australian journal of original writing, published exclusively for tablet on iPad & Android (an Australian first)
- Branches Publishing Founder & Producer (2012-2014)
– award-winning electronic publishing imprint, developing interactive books and magazines as original apps for tablet. Developed titles for Currency Press, Museum Of Contemporary Art Australian and more, and discussed work as panelist at Sydney Writers Festival and Ubub Writers Festival in Bali.
- The Shared Experience Editor & Writer (2012)
– digital culture blog
- Discontent Editor & Writer (2008-2012)
– alternative music blog and home to a special mixtape series, featuring both my own curations and from artists such as Filastine and Pink Priest.
- Fat Planet Editor & Writer (2003-2008)
– a music blog to accompany the FBi radio show of the same name. Over five years, became widely read and recognised overseas as a source of news and reviews on ‘alternative world music’. In 2008, both The Guardian and news.com.au named Fat Planet ‘Best Blog For World Music‘.
- Thee Data Base Editor & Writer (1993-1997)
– counter-culture zine, print and online (web site launched 1995)