- Double J (2017-present)
– contributing music features to the Double J website
- Cuttings Editor (2012-2014)
– Australian journal of new writing, published exclusively for tablet on iPad & Android (an Australian first)
- Branches Publishing Founder & Producer (2012-2014)
– award-winning electronic publishing imprint, developing interactive books and magazines as original apps for tablet. Developed titles for Currency Press, Museum Of Contemporary Art Australia and more, and invited as a panelist to Sydney Writers Festival and Ubub Writers Festival in Bali.
- The Shared Experience Editor & Writer (2012)
– digital culture blog
- Discontent Editor & Writer (2008-2012)
– alternative music blog and home to a unique mixtape series, featuring my own curations and those from artists such as Filastine and Pink Priest.
- Fat Planet Editor & Writer (2003-2008)
– a music blog to accompany the FBi radio show of the same name. Over five years, the blog became widely read and recognised overseas as a source of news and reviews on ‘alternative world music’. In 2008, both The Guardian and news.com.au named Fat Planet ‘Best Blog For World Music‘.
- Thee Data Base Editor & Writer (1993-1997)
– counter-culture zine, print and online (web site launched 1995)