Slang Tang Podcast – Episode 7
Episode 7 of Slang Tang podcast series launches with legendary vocalist Tippa Irie, working with Brazil’s Digitaldubs on a unique blend of dub and baile funk rhythms; we kick on with new tracks from Maga Bo featuring South African MC Teba and from Egyptian born DJ and producer, Mutamassik; there’s dubstep from two German producers, Discreat and Wadadda, the latter remixing UK’s Zion Trian; a cut from from Kid606‘s new release ‘Die Soundboy Die’; and new electronica from Kampion via Mexico and Lackluster via Finland.
– DIGITALDUBS & TIPPA IRIE – Strickly Heavy Dub [Brazil / England] | Buy
– MAGA BO & TEBA – Nqayi [U.S. / South Africa] | Buy
– MUTAMASSIK – 5×8 Cell [Egypt] | Buy
– DISCREAT – Distanz [Germany] | Download
– ZION TRAIN – Boxes and Amps (feat. Dubdadda) (Wadadda Remix) [England] | Buy
– KID606 – Umbilical Bullets [Venezuela] | Buy
– KAMPION – Round 13 [Mexico] | Download
– LACKLUSTER – Onecycle (More) [Finland] | Buy
Slang Tang is produced & presented by Stu Buchanan.
Artwork on this post from Mutamassik ‘The Commo EP’.