In the final episode of the second season of Out From Under, we investigate a host of new releases from the underside of the Australian music scene.
There’s dramatic, angular electronics on Corin’s stunning new album on Bedouin Records ; Melbourne composer Luke Howard gets remixed by Fia Fiell and Nina Buchanan; we hear from Perth minimal psych duo Erasers; we delve into releases from producers Puscha and Yunzero; we hear two tracks from a new Brisbane compilation called Aussy Bangers; plus new music from artist and curator Gail Priest, Sydney’s Call Compatible and Melbourne noise artist Beast Bones.
Originally broadcast on Resonance Extra, 14th July 2019.
Out From Under is a weekly radio program and podcast, diving deep beneath the surface of the Australian music scene, celebrating experimental and eclectic music from the upside down. Originally broadcast on Resonance Extra. extra.resonance.fm
Listen and subscribe on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Corin – Refracted (from Manifest)
- Puscha – Chroma (from Rogue Transmissions)
- Yunzero – Eye (from Eye)
- Luke Howard – Elysian Fields (Nina Buchanan Rework) (from Beating Heart Stories)
- Luke Howard – Prelude for a Single Voice (Fia Fiell Rework) (from Beating Heart Stories)
- Erasers – Pass You In The Night (from Pulse Points)
- Gail Priest – Sulphur Sunrise (from Songs From The Omega Point)
- Dust Storm Jogger – I Have No Culture (from Aussy Bangers)
- Little Scale – Outer Boundary (from Aussy Bangers)
- Beast Bones – You Will Not Be Spared (from Beast Bones)
- Call Compatible – Symbols in Sediment (from Valued Mutuals)
- Certain Cake – Little Rotund Monster (from CCNE1)