- Provenance Founder & Curator (2016 – Present)
– an Australian-based record label with a roster of leftfield, experimental and outsider artists. Eight albums and EPs released to date, with a further four slated for 2017.
- Wood & Wire Curator (2012-2015)
– a digital-only record label with an ambit to showcase experimentation in Australian music across all genres. Over three years, Wood And Wire released 37 albums and EPs.
- Output Device Co-Curator (2012)
– curated video blog featuring Australian underground music
- New Editions Curator (2010-2012)
– ten-artist series of digital / CD releases; an offshoot label from New Weird Australia offering a parallel focus on Australian albums and EPs
- New Weird Australia Director & Curator (2009-2015)
– an initiative designed to promote and support new eclectic and experimental Australian music through a variety of unique projects. New Weird Australia amassed over 400,000 album & EP downloads in five years, distributed through its own online channels and via its long-standing association with WFMU’s Free Music Archive. Projects included a 23-volume compilation series, the acclaimed netlabel Wood & Wire, the ‘New Editions’ series of individual artist releases, a long-running radio show on Sydney’s FBi and a nationwide series of live shows.
- Pretty Gritty Guest Curator (2016, Sydney)
- Vagrant Director (2012, Across Australia)
– a travelling gig series – a pop-up club-night and open-source platform for eclectic and experimental Australian music. 30 artists at eight events in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Newcastle, Perth & Adelaide. Funded via program funding from the Australia Council For The Arts.
- New Weird Australia presents Axxonn Presenter (2011)
– a national series of live events presented by New Weird Australia headlined by Brisbane’s Axxonn.
- New Weird Australia Live Programmer (2010-2012)
– programmer / promoter for numerous events and tours including collaborations with Sydney Fringe Festival, Red Rattler and FBi Radio
- Refraction Guest Programmer (2010, Sydney)
- This Is Not Art Sound Summit Guest Curator (2009, Newcastle)
- Unpopular Music Curator (2009-2011, Sydney)
– a three-year series of annual live events in underground spaces across Sydney
- Databass Programmer (1994-1997, Glasgow & Edinburgh)
- Sound Clinic Promoter (1991-1993, Glasgow)
Art & Actions.
(as writer / performer)
- The Foundation For Art In Zero-G
– An Introduction (1998, UK Space Art Forum London)
– This Is My Confession (1997, Strike Gallery London)
– Year Zero (1997, Central Collage St Martins London)
- Nomad Association of Autonomous Astronauts
– Escape From Dimensionality (1998, Clerkenwell Literary Festival)
– Bloodvice (by Roddy Hunter) (1992, Tramway Glasgow)