Out From Under is a weekly radio program and podcast, diving deep beneath the surface of the Australian music scene, celebrating experimental and eclectic music from the upside down.
This week’s Out From Under is a new music special, taking a deep dive into an ocean of new music releases from Australian experimental artists.
We listen to tracks from the new album and companion remix package from My Disco; plus deconstructed club adventures from Piano Princess and R hunter on the Eternal label; tracks from the new Body Promise compilation from Emily Glass and Waterhouse; Embedded Figures gets remixed by Pikelet; the latest alt.jazz excursion from Australian / Scottish collaboration Sensaround; plus music from Makeda, Furchick and Lint (featuring Dru & Mitch from Scattered Order).
New episodes of Out From Under air every Sunday 6pm AEST on Resonance Extra. extra.resonance.fm
Podcasts published day after transmission – listen and subscribe on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Originally broadcast on Resonance Extra, 21 April 2019.
- Emily Glass – Worker (Quieter) (Body Promise – Smooth Sensation)
- Makeda – Pearl & Trotter (Lifetrap)
- Furchick – Pretty Cricket (51%)
- My Disco – Rival Colour (Environment)
- My Disco – A Salesman’s Suicide In Hong Kong 1987 (President Marbas mix) (Environment Remixes)
- R Hunter – Pastoral (ETERNAL 002)
- Piano Princess – I Make It Look Easy (ETERNAL 002)
- Embedded Figures – Inferno (Evelyn Ida Morris Remix) (Inferno EP)
- Sensaround – Varispeed (Heart/Noise)
- Lint – Lint 2 (Filter)
- Waterhouse – Broken Rave (Body Promise – Smooth Sensation)